INGREDIENTS & TOOLS
- Fresh Thrill coffee
- Aeropress Coffee filter
- Filtered, mineralized water
- Gooseneck kettle
- Coffee scale (recommended)
- Grinder (recommended)
- Server or mug
- Dose: 20g coffee
- Water: 280 g
- Grind setting: medium-fine
- Water temperature: 96C
1. Add 280g of water to your kettle and bring the temperature to 96C or wait about a minute off boil.
2. Weigh out 20g of coffee beans and grind them at a medium-fine setting
3. Insert two Aeropress filters into the cap, rinse, then set aside.
4. Place the plunger into the body of the Aeropress and plunge until it is aligned with the number 4. Stand the Aeropress upside down (inverted on your scale).
5. Add 20 g of coffee to the Aeropress, add 40g of water and stir for 10 seconds, then add 160g of water.
6. Start Your timer.
7. After two and a half minutes, gently swirl the Aeropress, then attach the cap.
8. Line up your server or mug with the cap of the Aeropress (both will be upside down).
9. Carefully flip both the Aeropress and server in a swift motion then plunge gently over 30 seconds.
10. Remove your Aeropress. Add 80g of water and swirl in your sever.
11. Allow it to cool, serve and enjoy!