INGREDIENTS & TOOLS
- Fresh Thrill coffee
- Filtered, mineralized water
- A French press
- Coffee scale (recommended)
- Grinder (recommended)
- Dose: 20g coffee
- Water: 320g
- Grind setting: medium-fine
- Water temperature: 96C
1. Add 320g of water to your kettle and bring the temperature to 96C or wait about a minute off boil.
2. Weigh out 20g of coffee beans and grind them at a medium-fine setting.
3. Add ground coffee to the glass beaker and pour your water over top.
4. Start Your timer
5. Allow it to steep for 4 minutes then stir the crust that has formed on top of the water with a spoon. Scoop out any floating coffee grounds
6. After five minutes, press the plunger until it is just below the surface of the coffee, and serve!
7. Allow it to cool, serve and enjoy!