INGREDIENTS & TOOLS
- Fresh Thrill coffee
- Coffee filter
- Filtered, mineralized water
- Pour over dripper
- Gooseneck kettle
- Coffee scale (recommended)
- Grinder (recommended)
- Dose: 20g coffee
- Water: 370 ml
- Grind setting: medium-fine
- Water temperature: 94C
1. Add 370g of water to your kettle and bring the temperature to 96C or wait about a minute off boil.
2. Weigh out 20g of coffee beans and grind them at a medium-fine setting.
3. Place your filter in your dripper and rinse with 50g of hot water to preheat your dripper and server. Discard the water.
4. Add your coffee to the dripper and shake gently to level out the grounds.
5. Pour 60g of water quickly to saturate grounds.
6. After 45 seconds, slowly pour 260g of water in the center of the dripper.
7. Allow it to fully drawdown. Total brew time should be between 2:00 and 2:30.
8. Remove the dripper and swirl the coffee in your server
9. Allow it to cool, serve and enjoy!