INGREDIENTS & TOOLS
- Fresh Thrill coffee
- Wedge shaped Coffee filter
- Filtered, mineralized water
- Clever Dripper
- Gooseneck kettle
- Coffee scale (recommended)
- Grinder (recommended)
- Server or mug
- Dose: 20g coffee
- Water: 320g
- Grind setting: medium-fine
- Water temperature: 96C
1. Add 320mL of water to your kettle and bring the temperature to 96C or wait about a minute off boil.
2. Weigh out 20g of coffee beans and grind them at a medium-fine setting.
3. Place your filter in the Clever. Rinse it with water and drain then place in on your scale.
4. Add 100g of water followed by 20g of coffee.
5. Add the remaining 220g of water, bringing the total weight to 340g.
6. Allow it to steep for 3 minutes 30 seconds, then place in on your mug or server to initiate drawdown.
7. Allow it to cool, serve and enjoy!