INGREDIENTS & TOOLS
- Fresh Thrill coffee
- Aeropress Coffee filter
- Filtered, mineralized water
- Gooseneck kettle
- Coffee scale (recommended)
- Grinder (recommended)
- Server or mug
- Dose: 20g coffee
- Water: 280 g
- Grind setting: medium-fine
- Water temperature: 96C
1. Add 280g of water to your kettle and bring the temperature to 96C or wait about a minute off boil.
2. Weigh out 20g of coffee beans and grind them at a medium-fine setting
3. Insert two Aeropress filters into the cap, attach the cap to the Aeropress, then place it on the server/mug.
4. Add 20 g of coffee to the Aeropress, add 40g of water and stir for 10 seconds, then add 160g of water.
5. Start Your timer.
6. Remove the Aeropress and server from the scale and insert the plunger, pulling up gently to create a vacuum.
7. After two and a half minutes, plunge gently over 30 seconds.
8. Remove your Aeropress. Add 80g of water and swirl in your sever.
9. Allow it to cool, serve and enjoy!