INGREDIENTS & TOOLS
- Fresh Thrill coffee
- Coffee filter
- Filtered, mineralized water
- Automatic drip coffee machine
- Coffee scale (recommended)
- Grinder (recommended)
- Dose: 30g coffee
- Water: 500g
- Grind setting: medium
- Water temperature: 96C
1. Fold the coffee filter along the ridges (if using a cone-shaped basket), rinse and place in basket.
2. Add 500g of water to the reservoir.
3. Weigh out 30g of coffee beans and grind them at a medium setting.
4. Add ground coffee to the brew basket and shake gently until it is level (if possible)
5. Place the basket in position and initiate the brew cycle.
6. When brewing is complete, shut off the machine and serve your coffee. Allow it to cool, serve and enjoy!